- 5 eggs
- ¾ cup unflavored/unsweetened almond milk
- 5 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 stick melted butter or 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup monk fruit sweetener
- 1 cup Super Creamer Original
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/4 teaspoons monk fruit sweetener
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Put the eggs, almond milk, cream cheese, butter and vanilla extract into a bowl and mix together thoroughly.
2. Put the dry ingredients into a separate bowl and mix thoroughly.
3. Slowly add wet ingredients to dry ingredients, whisking together until fully incorporated into a thick batter.
4. Pour the batter into a greased/sprayed baking dish (such as a 9x13) or another cake or brownie pan.
5. Bake for 30-40 minutes until cooked all of the way through. Check for doneness by poking the middle with a toothpick. If it comes out clean, they are finished. Cut into 16 equal pieces and enjoy!
6. Allow to cool for at least 30 minutes before slicing and serving.
7. For the whipped cream, place Supercoffee Original Creamer, vanilla extract, and erythritol in an electric mixer and whip on medium-high speed for 2 minutes or until desired consistency is reached.
** Whipped cream variation: use Super Creamer Vanilla in place of Original, and omit the vanilla extract and monk fruit sweetener.
Share your Super Brownie creation on Instagram! Tag us - @drinksupercoffee!