1 Cup Original Super Creamer
⅓ Cup Powdered Monk Fruit Sweetener (or Erythritol or Swerve or equivalent)
1.5 Tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
2 Large Egg Yolks
½ Tsp Vanilla Extract
1. Combine the Original Super Creamer and alternative confectioners sugar into a medium-high heat saucepan. Bring to a boil and reduce to simmer.
2. Once simmering, add cocoa powder and combine well. Try to get as many chunks out as possible.
3. In a separate bowl combine 2 egg yolks and vanilla extract. Set aside.
4. Continue to stir as cream, sugar and cocoa powder mixture starts to thicken. Once thick remove from heat. Allow to cool for 5 minutes.
5. Once cooled slowly add the cream mixture to the yolks as you whisk with a fork or hand mixer.
6. Once it is all thoroughly combined whisk until you get a slight froth at the top.
7. Place into freezer for 4-6 hours, checking on it and stirring it every 1 hour.
TIP: If you freeze it over night you will want to let it sit out for a bit for it to be scoop-able. Enjoy!
Share your Super Ice Cream creation on Instagram! Tag us - @drinksupercoffee!